And we’re HIRING again for the Holidays!
Join us as we share our enthusiasm for technology and amazing customer experience. There are a variety of seasonal positions available and surely there is one that will suit your interests and strengths.
You’re curious about customer needs and love sharing your product knowledge. Success for you is being able to offer complete product and service solutions that check all the boxes on their technology wish list.
Your experience-centric approach means our customers will always have an informative, efficient, and memorable time in our stores. You’ll process transactions with ease and use every opportunity to enthusiastically share the value of our programs, policies, and promotions.
Help to make our customers eyes pop when they see the hottest gadgets on display and make the experience of finding items on their shopping list an easy one. Organizing, counting, and replenishing store inventory is so critical – we actually check that list more than twice during the holidays.
What you’ll bring to Best Buy
- enthusiasm to interact with customers and team members
- flexibility to adapt to the situations that will arise during these busy times
- a desire to help, offer support and assistance to all who need it
- commitment to representing our brand, uphold our operational standards and maintain safety protocols for our working environment
What we proudly offer to you…
- a competitive wage, perks, and product discounts
- an enthusiastic and supportive team who you will quickly call family
- a fun work environment complete with cheering, laughing, dancing, and recognition
- opportunities to learn about products, gain certifications and build new skills
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract
- Flexible schedule
- Store discount
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift